About Me

Maddie is currently living in Nashville, TN. pursuing a psychology degree with an art minor. She is an adventure and portrait photographer, and creates clothing, home goods, and enjoys hand lettering. Her inspiration is drawn from her Chicago roots and her many years spent in the north woods. The world is her canvas and you can find her traveling to refresh hope in those who have lost theirs.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Vegan White Chocolate

The confused shell

     I loved white chocolate. When I realized I could not eat it anymore, I went on a search. No brands make vegan white chocolate! Come on what are they thinking. So I went to the internet to search blogs. Fail once again. I discovered just one recipe. Made it and was mad. It was too sweet. Like always, I just made up my own recipe. 
    This would be great dipped in fruit, over popcorn, or just by itself.


1/4 cup cocoa butter
1/8 cup of powdered sugar
few drops of stevia 
2 Tbs soy milk powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt


Directions:

1. Melt the cocoa butter in the microwave for 2 minutes or until melted.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients.
3. Place in a tupperware or chocolate molds. 
4. Set in fridge for at least two hours. (Can be placed on the counter in a cool dry place overnight)
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment