About Me

Maddie is currently living in Nashville, TN. pursuing a psychology degree with an art minor. She is an adventure and portrait photographer, and creates clothing, home goods, and enjoys hand lettering. Her inspiration is drawn from her Chicago roots and her many years spent in the north woods. The world is her canvas and you can find her traveling to refresh hope in those who have lost theirs.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies

These are ridiculously easy!! Contains no flour, milk, oil, gluten, and they can be made vegan. Whip these cookies up when you forgot to make a dessert or really have a desert craving. Since they are healthy, it's a better choice than most desserts out there. Enjoy. I know I did.

Ingredients:
1/2 C peanut butter
1/3 C chocolate chips
1 egg white
4 Tbsp of sweetener

Pre heat oven to 350.
Makes about 8 bite sized cookies

Directions:
1. Mix peanut butter and egg whites together then add remaining two ingredients.
2. Bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.



2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed making these "cookies" last night. I'm wondering how they would work with almond butter to replace the peanut butter? Perhaps I'll try that tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made half almond butter and have peanut butter cookies. They were pretty good. I still like the peanut butter better. Thats just me though! I thought baking with solely almond butter would dry out the cookies, because I use whole foods self ground almond butter. Its pretty gritty. It might work with other brands though! So let me know if you try it! Thanks so much for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete