About Me

Maddie is currently living in Nashville, TN. pursuing a psychology degree with an art minor. She is an adventure and portrait photographer, and creates clothing, home goods, and enjoys hand lettering. Her inspiration is drawn from her Chicago roots and her many years spent in the north woods. The world is her canvas and you can find her traveling to refresh hope in those who have lost theirs.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Welcome!

Hello,

Hopefully you found this because you're a lover of food (and probably a messy cook like me). Whats funny about me being messy is: I am a neat FREAK. My mother has never told me to clean my room, my car, organize my stuff, or anything like that. Nothing is ever out of place, except when I am in the kitchen. 

About two years ago I got super sick. Turns out what I put into my body was hurting me. So I am now dairy, gluten, and egg yolk free! At the age of seventeen people think its some hard task. Like "you are so young, don't you cheat and not care? How do you stick with it?" Well, simple, when your body is in pain every time you eat...changes are made. Food is delicious so tell me if being in pain every time you eat is fun. It isn't. I don't really eat out, I cook everyday, and love to do it! My hope is that from reading this you are inspired to feed and fuel your body. Thats what food is for. 

This website will be full of raw, healthy, allergy friendly foods. You might just get your brother to eat green stuff because it actually tastes good! I know I have inspired numerous family members and friends to treat their bodies correctly, and you can do the same. 

Thanks for stopping by! Lets create a beautiful delicious mess together.

No comments:

Post a Comment